Replace your learner’s permit

If your WA learner’s permit has been lost, stolen or damaged you can apply for a replacement.
Last updated:

You can apply to replace your Western Australian learner’s permit:

A replacement card fee will apply.

You will not be able to apply for replacement learner’s permit online via DoTDirect, if you have: changed your address within the last 7 days or ordered a replacement learner's permit in the last 12 months.

If the card was stolen, you will need to get a police incident report number by calling 131 444.