Navigating the ServiceWA app and features
The ServiceWA App has a new look! You can now personalise your home screen and be ready for summer by receiving bushfire warnings, accessing the latest weather data and keeping informed about shark sightings.
The new FishCatchWA service gives recreational fishers a streamlined way to voluntarily track and analyse demersal catches in real-time, while supporting the recovery of valued demersal scalefish in the West Coast region.
Watch this space for more information to come.
The ServiceWA app helps people connect with WA Government services. When navigating the ServiceWA app, you will notice various features and services, including:
- Services tab where you can find a list of useful WA Government information and services, including:
- Unclaimed Money – Check for money that may be owed to you by WA organisations and government agencies that can be returned to you.
- Emergency WA’s bushfire warning notifications – Receive bushfire warning notifications based on your current location. See Emergency WA's Bushfire Warning Frequently Asked Questions
- Weather Stations – Access timely, detailed and local weather data for growers and regional communities to make informed decisions.
- SharkSmartWA - Stay informed about the latest shark advice warnings.
- FuelWatch - Find the best fuel price deal across WA via the interactive map.
- Certificate tab where you can view your imported COVID-19 digital certificate.
- Inbox tab where you can receive notifications and messages from the app.
- Account settings icon can be found in the top right-hand corner of your app screen. Here you can perform a variety of functions such as:
- Provide or update your mobile phone number
- Manage your notifications
- Adjust your accessibility settings
- Get help and a tour of the app features
- Manage your services, where you can view enabled services and choose to disable those you no longer use.