What we do
The Public Trustee offers a range of free and fee-based community services accessible to all Western Australians, including:
- Preparing and giving advice when you make your Will with the Public Trustee.
- Preparing Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPA) and acting as Donee under an EPA.
- Administering deceased estates.
- Managing the financial affairs of people who have been deemed legally incapable of doing so themselves.
- Acting as Trustee for people under the age of 18.
- Acting as Trustee when appointed to manage personal injuries or criminal injuries compensation.
- Acting as Trustee when appointed by Deed.
- Providing support and examining the accounts of private personal financial administrators.