Public Trustee opening hours are 8.30 am - 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
When visiting us, please observe the latest Government health advice and:
- practise physical distancing
- sanitise your hands
- sign in using the SafeWA App or the contact register.
Please do not attend the Reception if you are feeling unwell. Our staff are available to answer any questions by calling 1300 746 116 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we do
The Public Trustee offers a range of free and fee-based community services accessible to all Western Australians, including:
- Preparing and giving advice when you make your Will with the Public Trustee.
- Preparing Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPA) and acting as Donee under an EPA.
- Administering deceased estates.
- Managing the financial affairs of people who have been deemed legally incapable of doing so themselves.
- Acting as Trustee for people under the age of 18.
- Acting as Trustee when appointed to manage personal injuries or criminal injuries compensation.
- Acting as Trustee when appointed by Deed.
- Providing support and examining the accounts of private personal financial administrators.