Western Australia’s State of Emergency and the Public Health State of Emergency ended on Friday, 4 November 2022.
COVID-19 helplines and contacts:
- WA coronavirus (COVID-19) information helpline: 13 COVID (13 268 43)
- National coronavirus helpline: 1800 020 080
If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment, you can call the National Relay Service to access these helplines.
If you require a translating and interpreting service, you can call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 131 450.
WA Government resources:
Advice for everyone:
- WA Government COVID-19 homepage - latest news, managing covid
- Healthy WA COVID-19 homepage – testing, positive cases and contacts, vaccination advice
- Free rapid antigen tests (RATs) for the Disability Sector
- Vaccine information for people with a disability
Guidance for disability support providers:
Australia Government resources:
Advice for everyone:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert
- COVID-19 testing for people with disability
- COVID-19 advice for people with disability
- COVID-19 hospital companion for people with disability
- Information for people with disability about COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 easy read resources
- COVID Vaccination Stories video on YouTube produced in partnership by the Australian Government and the Council for Intellectual Disability
Guidance for disability service providers:
- Information for support worker and carers on COVID-19 testing for people with disability
- Information for disability service providers about COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 information for aged care and community care providers.
- Guide to PPE for disability care providers
- COVID-19 guide for home care providers
COVID-19 testing in the home is available for people with disability who cannot attend a COVID-19 testing clinic. This is organised through the primary care provider, the General Practitioner (GP).
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) resources:
- COVID-19 Information and support – for providers and participants
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission guidance for providers:
- COVID-19 information packs for NDIS participants and workers
- COVID-19 information for providers on the use of PPE factsheet.
- COVID-19: Behaviour support and restrictive practices
National Disability Services resources: