Creating a truly welcoming and inclusive Western Australia requires a community-wide commitment that involves people with disability, their families and carers.
The Department of Communities (Communities) works to advance opportunities, community participation and quality of life for people with disability.
By partnering and collaborating with disability sector organisations, business and government, and other stakeholders, Communities aims to broaden these opportunities and continue to provide improved services and supports across Western Australia.
The Department of Communities is in the process of migrating its web presence to WA.gov.au. For now, you can find out more about our Disability Services portfolio on the legacy Disability Services website.
You may be interested in
- An office of disability
- Authorisation of restrictive practices
- Continuity of Support Arrangements - Local Coordination
- Disability Justice Service
- Disability Royal Commission
- Disability Services Commission Board
- Ministerial Advisory Council on Disability
- NDIS in Western Australia (external link)
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- State Disability Strategy