Creating a truly welcoming and inclusive Western Australia requires a community-wide commitment that involves people with disability, their families and carers.
The Department of Communities (Communities) works to advance opportunities, community participation and quality of life for people with disability.
By partnering and collaborating with disability sector organisations, business and government, and other stakeholders, Communities aims to broaden these opportunities and continue to provide improved services and supports across Western Australia.
The Department of Communities is in the process of migrating its web presence to WA.gov.au. For now, you can find out more about our Disability Services portfolio on the legacy Disability Services website.
You may be interested in
- State Disability Strategy
- An office of disability
- Authorisation of restrictive practices
- Disability Royal Commission (external link)
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Disability Justice Service
- NDIS in Western Australia (external link)
- Disability Services Commission Board
- Ministerial Advisory Council on Disability