Community Stewardship GrantsShow more
Community Collaboration GrantsShow more
Community Collaboration Grants:
- focus on a specific target.
- There are many areas of focus within NRM including:
- regenerative agriculture
- biodiversity conservation
- biosecurity and invasive species management
- management plan development for more effective implementation of future works
- show collaboration between three or more groups
- be valued up to $500,000
- have a duration of up to 36 months
- Community collaboration grants may include on ground works, community capacity building or a combination of both.
- There is $1 million available for this round.
- The following Community Collaboration Grant Guidelines are essential reading for all applicants to this year’s grant round.
NRM investment prioritiesShow more
The Framework recognises the value of partnerships in protecting and managing WA’s natural resources and outlines six priorities for coordinated NRM in WA:
- sustainable management of land resources
- maintain and enhance water assets
- protect and enhance the marine and coastal environment
- conserve and recover biodiversity
- enhance skills, capability and engagement
- deliver high-quality planning that leads to effective action.