Pay your Busselton Water account
Busselton water accounts are issued three times a year in October, February and June.
Your bill will arrive in your letterbox or you can request an electronic invoice to be emailed to you.
There are lots of different ways to pay your water account:
- pay online using BPOINT by credit card
- pay online using BPAY via your bank, credit union or building society to make this payment from your cheque, savings or credit card account
- direct debit - to establish automatic payments of accounts from your nominated bank or financial institution complete the direct debit request form
- mail - you can send us your cheque or money order made payable to Busselton Water to Busselton Water PO Box 57 BUSSELTON WA 6280
- pay in person by visiting our friendly staff at our Administration Centre, corner Fairbairn Road and Cammilleri Street, Busselton
- arrange regular Centrelink deductions by calling us on 61 8 9781 0500 to request a Centrepay deduction
- call us on 1300 276 468
If you are having difficulty paying your water account and need help, please contact us.