Report a water supply fault or emergency

You can report a water supply service fault or emergency, or view current water outage notifications.
Last updated:

For urgent faults such as no water, overflows, security concerns about Water Corporation assets and infrastructure and anything causing harm or danger, call Water Corporation on 13 13 75.

For all other faults you can use the online fault reporting form.