Apply for a motor vehicle trade event or expo licence

Information about working at exhibitions in the motor vehicle industry in Western Australia.
Last updated:

A dealer may apply to the Commissioner for Consumer Protection for a temporary permit to carry on business where a special occasion is being, or is to be, held at a place for a limited period and the dealer wishes to carry on business in premises at the place in connection with the occasion.