Operating a charity

Types of charitable collections, licences required and a list of licensed charities in Western Australia.
Last updated:

Any organisation or club collecting money or goods from the public for charitable purposes, needs to be licensed under the Charitable Collections Act 1946.

Information is provided about charities code of practice types of licences required collection types licensed charities in Western Australia