To be eligible for the WA Seniors Card program, you need to be:
- aged 64 years or older
- an Australian Citizen or hold an Australian Permanent Resident Visa
- reside in Western Australia
- work less than 25 hours per week.
How to apply for a WA Seniors Card
You can apply for a WA Seniors Card by post or online:
- By post: you can download an application form from the WA Seniors Card website. You can also pick up an application form from any Australia Post office.
- Online: read the terms and conditions to find out what you need before applying online and learn what benefits the card will give you.
If you are thinking of becoming a WA Seniors Card member and would like to apply online, let Marilyn show you how. The video can be paused at any time to follow along. Should you require any assistance, please contact the WA Seniors Card Centre on 1800 671 233.
How to replace your WA Seniors Card
- You can request a replacement card from the WA Seniors Card Centre or apply online with a My WA Seniors Card account.
- Download a replacement card form or pick one up at the WA Seniors Card Centre or any Australia Post location. Mail the form with copies of your identification.
- You can also apply for a replacement card online if you have a My WA Seniors Card account.