To be eligible for the WA Seniors Card program, you need to be:
- aged 64 years or older
- an Australian Citizen or hold an Australian Permanent Resident Visa
- reside in Western Australia
- work less than 25 hours per week.
How to apply for a WA Seniors Card
You can apply for a WA Seniors Card by post or online:
- By post: you can download an application form from the WA Seniors Card website. You can also pick up an application form from any Australia Post office.
- Online: read the terms and conditions to find out what you need before applying online and learn what benefits the card will give you.
How to replace your WA Seniors Card
- You can request a replacement card from the WA Seniors Card Centre or apply online with a My WA Seniors Card account.
- Download a replacement card form or pick one up at the WA Seniors Card Centre or any Australia Post location. Mail the form with copies of your identification.
- You can also apply for a replacement card online if you have a My WA Seniors Card account.