To be eligible for the WA Seniors Cards program, you need to be
- aged 63 years or older
- an Australian citizen or have an Australian permanent resident visa
- live in Western Australia
- work less than 25 hours a week in paid employment.
How to apply for a WA Seniors Card
- by post: you can download an application form from the WA Seniors Card website. You can also pick up an application form from any Australia Post office.
- online: read the terms and conditions to find out what you need before applying online and learn what benefits the card will give you.