The Training and Accreditation Council (TAC) records its education program webinars that Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) can access to support compliance practices. The TAC Webinar Recordings and Resources page offers a comprehensive list of webinars currently available.
This YouTube webinar explore Generative AI in the context of the VET sector including information on:
- The rise of Generative AI;
- How Generative AI can help you as an RTO;
- What are the challenges of using AI technology in VET; and
- Strategies to maximise potential and manage the pitfalls.
Presenter: Claire Werner (Published 9 June 2023)
Session length: 1 hour
This webinar forms part of the TAC Event 2023 recording. The TAC Event comprises of:
- 00:19 - Welcome by Lisa Barron, A/Director Training Regulation
- 02:05 - The Hon. Simone McGurk, Minister for Training; Water; Youth
- 18:49 - Anne Driscoll, Chairperson Training Accreditation Council
- 33:31 - Introduction to TAC Staff, Lisa Barron, A/Director Training Regulation
- 36:05 - Workshop 1: Generative AI – The Potential and Pitfalls for VET
- 1:23:08 - Workshop 2: Internal Audit for Continuous Improvement