Use the Online Services Portal to
- download PDF copies of assessment notices
- change your postal address
- receive email reminders for upcoming payments
- make a payment or apply for an extension of time
- view payment due dates
- request a refund via EFT
- apply for a residential exemption
- establish links with other landholdings (partnerships, companies, trusts etc.)
See the Online Services Portal Guide to assist with using the portal.
Subscribe to email noticesShow more
After you have registered and logged in to the Online Services Portal:
- select Land Tax
- select Land tax notices by email.
A table on the screen will show your current subscriptions (if any).
Create a subscription
Click + in the top right corner of the table.
You will need to provide the client ID and payment reference number from an assessment notice.
Repeat this process for each client ID you want to receive notices for.
Edit a subscription
Click the pencil icon on the left of the row you want to edit.
When editing, you can change
- whether the client ID is paperless, or receives both paper and email notices
- whether you are acting as owner or agent for the owner.
End a subscription
Click the bin icon on the left of the row you want to cancel email notices for.
How to view your land tax recordsShow more
Once registered, request access to your land tax record by providing:
- Client ID - found on all correspondence you have received from RevenueWA
- Payment Reference Number (PRN) - displayed as the Payment Ref directly below the Client ID on the top right of the first page of your land tax notice of assessment. If you don't know your Client ID or PRN, please contact us.
Complete all required fields and lodge your request. We will let you know when your request has been processed.
If you are a managing agent but you don't manage all of your client’s landholdings, provide a signed letter from the owners confirming you have authority to access information about the landholdings you don't manage.
See more videos on our YouTube channel.
View and change your detailsShow more
You can view and edit your contact details by selecting ‘View your profile’.
To change your password, select ‘View your profile’ and ‘Change password’ from within the Portal. You can also click on 'forgotten password'.