Register to assess and pay transfer duty

Settlement agents or lawyers can register with Revenue Online (Online Duties or OSR Duties Lodgments) to assess and pay transfer duty electronically.
Last updated:

Register to use

  • Online Duties to self-assess approved transactions and pay duty in a monthly return
  • OSR Duties Lodgments to electronically lodge transactions that are not approved for self-assessment.

You must be a WA licensed settlement agent or lawyer to register.

You must operate a trust account and hold the duty collected from taxpayers in accordance with the terms and conditions.

See the Online Duties and OSR Duties Lodgments User Guide for assistance with using these systems.