This workshop provides an overview of the foreign exchange market, an introduction to basic conventions and terminology, the impact of FX risk in the procurement process and discusses the role of Western Australian Treasury Corporation (WATC) in assisting agencies.
You will learn:
- who WATC is
- foreign exchange services
- fundamentals of foreign exchange
- foreign exchange market concepts
- why does foreign exchange risk within procurement matter?
- identifying foreign exchange exposures
- evaluation impacts
- managing foreign exchange risk within procurement and contract management.
Register for upcoming sessions:
Wednesday 29 March 2023
9am to 12.00pm