This workshop focuses on the procurement process for purchases valued between $50,000 and $250,000 in the procurement of Goods and Services.
Who is this training suitable for?
This online module is suitable for WA Public Sector employees who are new to procurement and purchase goods and services on behalf of their state agency.
You will learn
You will gain knowledge of the written quotes process to support a successful procurement process including:
- Drafting a specification
- Preparing and issuing a request for quote using the Request for Quote template
- Conducting the evaluation process
- Awarding a contract
- There are currently no sessions available for this course.
- Register your interest through our EOI form.
- For more information, please contact ProcEducation@finance.wa.gov.au.