Submit or manage a workers’ compensation claim for a WA Government employee

The Insurance Commission provides workers’ compensation cover to WA Government departments and agencies contributing to the RiskCover Fund.

For information on how to lodge a new claim please view the Insurance Commission website.

Page reviewed 12 March 2020