Claim worker's compensation

Any worker who suffers a work-related injury or disease requiring medical treatment or time off work is entitled to claim workers' compensation.
Last updated:

WorkCover WA is the government agency responsible for managing the workers' compensation and injury management scheme in Western Australia.

WorkCover WA's role includes monitoring employers and service providers to ensure they are compliant with the Workers' Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981; providing education on workers' compensation and injury management; and providing an independent dispute resolution service for workers' compensation issues.

If you wish to lodge a workers' compensation claim, or if you need further information about workers' compensation, please visit Workcover WA website or phone 1300 794 744 or contact our switchboard on 61 8 9388 5555.