Report child abuse

If you have information about a child being abused you can report it to the Western Australia Police Force.
Last updated:

If the matter is urgent or the safety, health or welfare of a child is at risk then the emergency 000 number must be called.

You can also report child abuse by:

  • calling the Western Australia Police Force on 131 444
  • calling Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000
  • make a report at your local police station who will advise the Child Abuse Squad

Information supplied to the Child Abuse Squad is treated with the strictest of confidence.

You can provide information anonymously, however it is preferred that we have a contact name in case there is a need to clarify any issues.

Further information about reporting child abuse is available on the Western Australia Police Force website.