You can enable G2G within the ServiceWA app by selecting G2G in the navigation bar.
If you use the G2G service in the ServiceWA app, you can view your existing G2G Passes or follow a link to apply for a new one via the G2G Pass website.
Steps to enabling and using G2G:
- Select G2G from the navigation bar then tap log in or enable G2G account.
- Your G2G email address will be prepopulated using your ServiceWA app email address. You will be asked to either log in or create a new G2G account.
- If you are creating a new account, you will be asked to:
- Enter your state of residence and then create a password. Your name and email will be shared from your ServiceWA account details.
- You will be emailed a verification code, which you will need to verify to complete your G2G account creation.
- Finally, you will be asked to link your new G2G account with the ServiceWA app.
- You have now enabled G2G within the ServiceWA app.
- Within your enabled G2G screen, if you linked an existing G2G account, you should see your active or expired passes in the top navigation, otherwise for a new account there will be no passes shown. There will be an Apply for a G2G Pass link available which will take you to the G2G Pass website where you can register your travel by applying for a new G2G Pass.