The policy sets out the principles and considerations that apply to development contributions for the provision of infrastructure in new and established urban areas, and the form, content and process to be followed.
The revised policy has resulted from extensive consultation with key stakeholders. Further consultation will inform amendments to the Planning and Development (Local Planning Scheme) Regulations 2015. required to support implementation of the policy which will also introduce a right of independent review for developers via the State Administrative Tribunal.
Development control and operational policiesShow more
- 1.1 - Subdivision of land - general principles - Feb 2020
- 1.2 - Development control - general principles - Aug 2004
- 1.3 - Strata titles - Jun 2009
- 1.6 - Planning to support transit use and development - Jan 2006
- 2.2 - Residential subdivision - Oct 2017
- 2.4 - School sites - Oct 1998
- 4.1 - Industrial subdivision - Jul 1988
Fact sheets, guidelines and manualsShow more
- G - Structure plan framework - Oct 2015
- G - Guidelines for preparation of integrated transport plans - May 2012
- G - Transport impact assessment guidelines - Aug 2016
- M - Local Planning manual - Mar 2010