As of 1 July 2019, the following 3-tiered fee structure will apply for the preparation of documents for the purposes of the Land Administration Act 1997. The tiers are differentiated according to the complexity of each document and fees are calculated based on the time taken by staff to administer the document preparation.
- All the above fees are inclusive of GST.
- All the above fees will also incur an additional Landgate document lodgement fee. Please refer to the Landgate website for further details.
- The Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage may waive document preparation fees if the Crown land concerned is used for community benefit.
- All other fees under Schedule 1 of the Land Administration Regulations 1998 will continue to apply where applicable.
- These fees are subject to regular reviews.
If you require more information please contact the department.