Energy Policy WA is delivering several electricity sector reform initiatives.
Electricity sector reform initiatives
Energy Policy WA is undertaking several electricity sector reform initiatives as listed below.
Closed consultations and reviewsShow more
Below are consultation and reviews that have been recently completed.
- Arrangements for continued power supply reliability in the North Country and Eastern Goldfields regions
- Electricity Industry Customer Transfer Code Review
- Electricity Market Review
- Electricity Networks Access Code – Coverage Application
- Electricity Networks Access Code – Alinta Energy Coverage Application
- Electricity Networks Access Code – Horizon Power Coverage Application
- Improving the effectiveness of the Electricity Generation and Retail Corporation Regulatory Scheme
- Pilbara Electricity Infrastructure Project
- Reforms to the Limited Merits Review Regime under the National Electricity Law and National Gas Law
- Repeal of Generation Licensing
- Retail licence exemptions for Solar Power Purchase Agreement Providers (closed)
(Last updated: 27 May 2019)
- Review of the Electricity Industry (Metering) Code 2012 Life Support Equipment Provisions