Check Perth groundwater information
The Perth Groundwater Map has been designed to help water-bore drillers, irrigators, and private householders establish groundwater bores in the watertable aquifer.
The Perth Groundwater Map provides information that:
- indicates which areas are suitable or unsuitable for the development of a groundwater bore within the watertable (superficial) aquifer
- estimates the depth to the watertable beneath a property
- estimates the depth to the base of the watertable (superficial) aquifer beneath a property
- this is the maximum allowable bore depth permitted for non-commercial use without an approved groundwater licence
- gives an indication of the salinity of the groundwater at the bore site
For technical information contact our information line on 61 8 6364 6505 or email email@example.com.