The Training and Accreditation Council (TAC) records its education program webinars that Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) can access to support compliance practices. The TAC Webinar Recordings and Resources webpage offers a comprehensive list of webinars currently available.
This webinar provides registered training organisations (RTO) with practical and specific information on:
- RTO Standards and assessment validation;
- who should be involved in assessment validation;
- what is a statistically valid sample;
- the process for gathering evidence and making judgments;
- documenting assessment validation outcomes;
- assessment validation vs assessment moderation;
- pre-use, in-use, and post-use assessment validation; and
- what might assessment validation lead to?
Presenter: Dr Russell Docking (Published 3 May 2023)
Session length: 1.5 hours
Webinar handout: Participant Handouts