Report lost property

Report items lost in Western Australia (WA) and receive a number for insurance claims.
Last updated:

You need to be the owner of the lost property to make a report. You cannot make a report for any items lost in your home or yard.

Have your WA driver’s licence number ready. If you don’t have a driver’s licence or don’t remember the number you cannot make an online report. In these cases, call police on 131 444 instead.