Find a CUA
Welcome to the new Contracts WA website, where you can find buyers' guides for Common Use Arrangements (CUAs), Regional Buying Arrangements (RBAs) and Group Buying Arrangements (GBAs).
If you are a supplier wanting to sell to government, find more information on the supplying goods and services guide.
To find a CUA:
- Go to the Contract List
- Use the filters on the right to refine your search:
- by keyword (e.g. 'media' or 'CUAICTS2015')
- by supplier (e.g. 'Company XYZ')
- by category (e.g. 'consumables')
- If you regularly use the same CUA, you can save a bookmark to the page within your browser
- If you need to save a copy, use the 'print/save this page' link on the right hand side of every page
What is a CUA?Show more
Contracts, otherwise known as Common Use Arrangements (CUAs), exist for goods and services commonly bought by government, for example fuel, computers, electricity, travel, advertising, groceries and stationery.
Regional Buying Arrangements (RBAs) and Group Buying Arrangements (GBAs) exist for regional purchasing. Examples of these include groceries, agricultural products and waste services.
CUAs, RBAs and GBAs deliver more than just savings through pre-negotiated pricing. They also offer efficiencies like easy ordering and risk mitigation strategies such as strict due diligence practices as part of the tendering process. These contracts have you covered when it comes to compliance with relevant government policy and insurance requirements, too.
Most CUAs are mandatory in the Perth metropolitan area for public authorities. If your delivery point is regional WA and there is a CUA but the CUA is non-mandatory in the regions, you may:
- Purchase under the applicable CUA from a CUA contractor. Some CUAs may have contractors that are located in the region/s; or
- Exercise your discretion to purchase outside the non-mandatory CUA, and purchase in accordance with the Procurement Directions, the Western Australian Procurement Rules and Buy Local Policy.
Before you buy, also check that your purchase falls within your organisation's procurement policies
Who can buy from a CUA?Show more
The following groups are able to access CUAs:
- State agencies as defined by the Procurement Act 2020
- Western Australian Government Training Enterprises
- Western Australian Local Governments
- other bodies approved by Finance such as Universities and Charities.
The Approved Register of CUA Buyers assists contracted CUA suppliers in identifying persons and bodies approved to access their government contracts.
Apply to access CUAsShow more
State agencies , Western Australian Government Training Enterprises and Western Australian Local Governments do not have to apply to use CUAs.
To apply for access to CUAs please email your access request to AccesstoCUAs@finance.wa.gov.au
To be eligible to access CUAs charities must be registered on the Australian Charities and Not For Profit Commission website. To apply for access to CUAs please email AccesstoCUAs@finance.wa.gov.au
Recent CUA changes and updatesShow more
|01/06/2021||Changes To All Common Use Arrangements (CUAs)||Changes To All Common Use Arrangements (CUAs)|
|16/02/2020||Contract Extension||CUACMD2014 - Computing and Mobile Devices|
|10/12/2019||Contract Extension||CUAICTS2015 - Information and Communications Technology Services|
|1/11/2019||Contract Extension||CUAHRS2015 - Human Resource (HR) and Investigation Services|
|6/09/2019||Contract Extension||CUASTA2014 - Office Stationery and Consumables|
|3/09/2019||Contract Extension||CUACKB2015 - Cleaning, Kitchen and Bathroom Products|
|1/06/2019||New CUA||CUAMVR2019 - Motor Vehicle Rental Service|
|30/05/2019||Contract Extension||CUAGBA - Agricultural Products|
|8/05/2019||Contract Extension||CUA56808 - Telecommunications Services|
|15/02/2019||Contract Extension||CUACMD2014 - Computing and Mobile Devices|
|4/02/2019||CUA Expiry||HCNS110209 - Nutritional Products|
Get help with a CUAShow more
To make an enquiry about a specific common use arrangement (CUA), please contact the contract manager listed on the CUA page.
To provide feedback, complaints, compliments, or suggestions, please use our Feedback Management Form