Contractors and low value maintenance work
Low Value Maintenance Panel (LVMP) for Perth and parts of Peel region
The LVMP provides building maintenance services to government non-residential buildings such as schools, police stations and office buildings in the Perth metropolitan region and parts of the Peel region.
Low value maintenance typically refers to building maintenance jobs under $250,000. The LVMP is comprised of locally based, small-to-medium building maintenance contractors providing the following low value building maintenance services:
- breakdown maintenance – high volume, low value jobs typically under $1,500
- planned works – restoration maintenance, routine maintenance and improvement projects typically under $250,000.
The LVMP commenced in July 2014 and delivers services in 42 trade categories across four zones. Contractors appointed to the LVMP were allowed to nominate those ‘zones’ they would be willing to operate in.
Resources and forms
- Request Conditions and Conditions of Contract for the LVMP
- LVMP Trade Categories
- Contractor Service Delivery Procedures
- Answers to questions raised at the LVMP tender briefings
- Building Maintenance Logbook
Service Alliance 2012 (SA12) for regional maintenance
The Service Alliance 2012 (SA12) was introduced by the Department of Finance to deliver building, maintenance and improvement work on Government assets in regional Western Australia.
SA12 aims for strong working relationships with local contractors from building-related trades. It does not include suppliers, consultants or project managers.
Registered SA12 contractors can quote on work up to $250,000. This is only a registration of interest to perform services for the Department of Finance. It does not guarantee receiving any work.
Apply to join
If you are interested in joining the Service Alliance 2012, see the invitation document and the Conditions of Contract following.
- Service Alliance 2012 Invitation
- Service Alliance 2012 Conditions of Contract (PDF and MS Word versions)
Contact your nearest Department regional office for more information.