Supplying works-related services

Information for contractors and consultants on Department of Finance building project tenders (maintenance, construction, design and investigation).

The Department of Finance works with many government departments in the planning, delivery and management of government's non-residential building projects. This includes hospitals, courthouses, police stations, prisons, schools and more. If you are interested in working with us, you need to be aware of: 

  • our policies and requirements
  • how we issue and evaluate tenders

This page is for businesses that wish to supply works-related services to government. Information is also available for subcontractors on government projects and other guides are available for suppliers of community services and general goods and services.

The information in this guide does not apply to office lease procurement. Please refer to the Government office accommodation page for information on this topic.

Please note, some government agencies manage their own works-related projects and follow their own policies and process. For more information, see what are agencies buying.

Page reviewed 10 October 2019