You can have your say about our services. You can make a suggestion to help us improve our services, provide positive feedback about the things we do well or if you are not happy with services provided by the Department, you can lodge a complaint through our Online Customer Feedback System. This is the quickest way of getting your feedback lodged.
We also welcome feedback from children and young people.
Your feedback will help us to provide high-quality services that meet the needs of the West Australian community. Our Standard of Service Charter outlines our commitment to services.
General enquiriesShow more
You can also make enquiries by:
- Sending your feedback addressed to Customer Feedback Coordinator, GPO Box F317, Perth WA 6841 or we can post you a reply paid form, as well as provide it in alternative formats upon request
- Advising a staff member in person you want to provide feedback or make a complaint
- Phone: 61 8 9264 6270 or alternatively call 13 67 57 (local call rate) if the primary number rings out
- Fax: 61 8 9264 9713
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need an interpreter, contact Department of Immigration and Citizen’s approved Translating and Interpreting Services (TIS) National on 13 14 50 which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for any person in Australia
- National Relay Service 13 36 77 for TTY/voice calls
Standard of Service CharterShow more
The Department of Justice is committed to providing quality services to the Western Australian government and community. Our Standard of Service Charter outlines our commitment to high quality and accessible justice, legal, registry, guardianship and trustee services that meet the needs of the community and government.
The charter outlines:
- our purpose
- our customers
- our services
- our service standards
- feedback commitment.
The charter provides information and direction to our staff and customers on our service standards and feedback mechanisms.
The Department welcomes and encourages customer feedback to improve the quality of services provided. The Standard of Service Charter is available for download.