Department of Justice
What we do
Make a Freedom of Information request
The Western Australian Freedom of Information Act 1992 gives the public a right to access information held by the Department of Justice. If you are searching for court transcripts and documents of a judicial nature please contact the relevant court directly as these documents are accessible outside of the Freedom of Information provisions. Learn more on how to lodge an application.
Translation of website for non-English speakers
- ترجمة إلى العربية (Arabic)
- 翻译成中文 (Chinese)
- Μετάφραση στα ελληνικά (Greek)
- हिंदी में अनुवाद (Hindi)
- Terjemahan ke Bahasa Indonesia
- Traduzione in italiano (Italian)
- Превод на српски (Serbian)
- Tafsiri kwa Kiswahili (Swahili)
- แปลเป็นภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Dịch sang việt nam (Vietnamese)
Note: The Department of Justice is not responsible for the effectiveness of the Google Translate service.