Wills and Deceased Estates Seminars (Free)
Throughout the year, the Public Trustee provides free community information session to help you make informed choices about making and storing your Will and planning the future administration of your financial affairs and estate.
- What happens if you die without a valid Will?
- What do executors and administrators do?
- What is the Family Provisions Act and who can challenge your Will?
- What are the benefits and risks of making an Enduring Power of Attorney and Enduring Power of Guardianship?
Complimentary refreshments and information bags are provided.
For bookings, phone 1300 746 116 or book online.
Seniors Week 2021 - Your Guide to Wills and Planning Ahead
- Monday 8 November 2021 - 10.15 am to 11.45 am
- Tuesday 9 November 2021 - 10.15 am to 11.45 am
- Thursday 11 November 2021 - 10.15 am to 11.45 am
Public Trustee - Argyle Function Room
Level 1, 553 Hay Street
PERTH WA 6000.
More information and online bookings: www.trybooking.com/BSYIT
Give2Good WeekShow more
Give2Good Week is a generosity movement inspiring Western Australians to give, volunteer or gift funds within the charitable sector, thereby increasing the positive impact these organisations have on our society.
Brought to you by the Give2Good Foundation, Give2Good Week is a time to share inspirational stories of local generosity and celebrate the many different forms of giving, including time, talent or treasure.
Everyone loves hearing about acts of good in our world and by highlighting the kindness and charitable contributions made by local giving heroes, we provide everyone, young and old, with the opportunity to reflect on how they too can contribute to the greater good.
Give2Good Week aims to spark generosity across the state, so that giving, volunteering, donations and gifts in Wills become the norm for all Western Australians.
Do you know a local giving hero who should be celebrated? Share their story today...
- Give2Good Week 2021 ran between 21-27 March 2021.
- Give2Good Week 2022 dates will be announced soon.
Private Administrator Training - August and November 2021Show more
The Public Trustee, together with the Office of the Public Advocate, runs a 3-hour session to help Private Administrators better understand what is required of them. This session is appropriate for both new administrators and those who require a refresher on how to prepare their annual accounts. A catering and materials cost of $25 applies, which can be reimbursed from the Represented Person’s funds.
Session date and time:
- Thursday 5 August 2021 | 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Tuesday 23 November 2021 | 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm
We recommend booking early as places are limited and cannot be reserved without confirmed payment.