- Demand, supply, future development and infrastructure
- Western Australia Tomorrow population forecasts
- Land supply analysis
- Land use and employment surveys
- Planning and development statistics
- Housing Industry Forecasting Group
- Economic and employment lands
- Regional Land Supply Assessments
- Urban Land Development Outlook 2020/21
Reporting on land use demand, supply, development and infrastructure for Western Australia.
The Perth and Peel urban land development outlook forms a major part of the UDP’s role in monitoring urban growth for the purpose of effectively coordinating land supply and infrastructure provision within the Perth and Peel metropolitan area.
Prepared as part of the Urban Development Program, and encompassing the former Country Land Development Program (CLDP), Regional land supply assessments (formerly the Regional HotSpots) report on major regional centres across the State on an as required basis.