Register or log in to the Online Services Portal to
- download PDF copies of assessment notices
- change your postal address
- receive email reminders for upcoming payments
- make a payment or apply for an extension of time
- view payment due dates
- request a refund via EFT
- apply for a residential exemption
- establish links with other landholdings (partnerships, companies, trusts etc.)
- calculate an estimate of your land tax liability using the land tax calculator
Register to use the portalShow more
- Client ID - found on all correspondence you have received from RevenueWA
- Payment Reference Number (PRN) - displayed as the Payment Ref directly below the Client ID on the top right of the first page of your land tax notice of assessment. If you don't know your Client ID or PRN, please contact us.
You will be asked to provide further additional information to assist us to evaluate your request. You will be advised once your lodged request has been processed and will then have access to your online land tax information.
If you are a managing agent but not the agent for all of your client’s landholdings, provide a signed letter from the owners confirming you have authority to access information about the landholdings you don't manage.
See more videos on our YouTube channel.
View and change your detailsShow more
After registration, view and edit your contact details by selecting ‘View your profile’.
To change your password, select ‘View your profile’ and ‘Change password’ from within the Portal. You can also click on 'forgotten password'.