This training introduces businesses to the Western Australian Government quoting and tendering process for goods and services procurement. You can complete the training using our online interactive module, or by attending one of our face-to-face sessions.
This training is for suppliers of goods and services only, and is not suitable for suppliers of building, maintenance or community services. For those industries we provide training for the community services sector and a seminar on supplying non-residential building and construction works to the Department of Finance.
You will learn:
- quote and tender request documentation for goods and services
- Procurement Rules and other Government policies
- common selection criteria
- the evaluation process for quotes and tenders
- where to access information and further assistance.