Apply for a boat pen or harbour mooring

Find out about mooring your boat at a Department of Transport managed harbour or maritime facility.
Last updated:

The Department of Transport (DoT) manages boat harbours and other maritime facilities that offer safe, secure, and convenient vessel accommodation across Western Australia.

Vessel accommodation varies at each maritime facility and may include boat pens, swing or pile moorings and jetty berths.

Moorings and pens range in size and cater for vessels from 10 metres or more.

Vessel accommodation is offered on a casual, short term and long term basis.

Boat pens and moorings are always in high demand so you will need to contact the harbour or maritime facility to find out if there is any availability.

There may be a waitlist for boat pens and moorings at some facilities.