Apply for a record of Traffic Infringement Notices

Apply for the release of information regarding traffic infringement notices for the last five years.

Persons seeking traffic conviction details must apply for a National Police Certificate.

For individuals located in Western Australia, the quickest way to apply is to attend a police station. Applications will be processed over the counter. Applications from representatives will not be accepted at a police station.

A printable form can be accessed online and posted to Information Release Centre Locked Bag 20 Perth Business Centre WA 6849.

Applications will be processed within five business days. Please allow additional days for postage.

Applications will only be accepted by individuals or their authorised representatives and must meet the listed requirements to be processed.

Fees apply, further information about fees can be found on the information access fees page.

For assistance with your application, please call 61 8 6229 5900 or email us on

Page reviewed 3 August 2018