Apply for a traffic infringement notice record

Get a record of your traffic infringements over the past 10 years.
Last updated:

A Record of Traffic Infringement Notice provides an individual with their record of traffic infringements issued by the WA Police Force in the preceding ten years. This record cannot be used to determine the number of demerit points against a licence.

Record of Traffic Infringement Notices exceeding 10 years must apply via Freedom of Information. Persons seeking their traffic convictions must apply for a National Police Certificate via national police certificate.

Representatives that can apply on your behalf are solicitors, parents, guardians, administrators and executors of wills and powers of attorney.

Applications can also be made by completing a form and sending it by post or submitting your details online.

If you need help with your application call 618 6229 5900 or email