Builders Prequalification Scheme - Department of Finance
Information and forms relating to the Department of Finance’s Builders Prequalification Scheme. These documents apply to both new contractors and existing contractors looking to renew their prequalification.
Builders Prequalification Scheme terms and conditionsShow more
This document details how the Builders Prequalification Scheme operates, including:
- prequalification levels
- prequalification minimum criteria
- prequalification terms and conditions
- spot checks of subcontractor payment performance
- the Aboriginal and regional building contractor project specific upgrade program
- the application and evaluation process
- annual financial review requirements
- suspension, cancellation or change of prequalification level or status
Builders Prequalification Scheme application formShow more
An editable form for contractors to complete when applying for or renewing prequalification with the Department of Finance.
Aboriginal and regional contractors project specific upgrade program application formShow more
The Aboriginal and regional contractors project specific upgrade program is designed to increase opportunities for Aboriginal and regional contractors to work on Department of Finance construction contracts.
Refer to the Department of Finance Builders Prequalification Scheme terms and conditions document for information on how the scheme works and eligibility requirements prior to submitting an application.