Update your School Bus Services details

When your personal information or circumstances change you may need to update your details.
Last updated:

You can change the following details online:

  • bank account details
  • contact details (including telephone number, email address and mobile telephone number)
  • alternative contacts details

To assess and determine if your change of circumstances has affected your current entitlement for transport assistance, you will need to complete a new application form for transport assistance if you want to change details relating to:

  • custodial issues
  • student details (including family address/school/pickup and drop-off locations / attendance)
  • student medical information, condition or behaviour

You can also contact the School Bus Service by sending an email to: schoolbus@pta.wa.gov.au or visit the School Bus Services website to find the best contact for your area and transport assistance needs.