The Courts and Tribunals electronic lodgment service can be used by:
- legal practitioners
- government departments and agencies
- self-represented litigants
The system allows registered users to lodge a sub-set of documents to the:
- Supreme Court of Western Australia
- State Administrative Tribunal
- District Court of Western Australia
- Magistrates Court of Western Australia
Once you have been granted access to the eCourts Portal you can:
- file court documents
- access court-sealed documents
- view the electronic court file and any associated hearings
- retrieve court orders
The eCourts Portal is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can be accessed from your home or office.
If you are having problems with registering or using the system you can view our contact us page for further information.