Apply for a death certificate

The Western Australian Registry registers all deaths that occur in Western Australia since 1 September 1841.

A death certificate is available from the Registry Office on application and payment of the relevant fee. If the death occurred in another State, contact the relevant Registry Office.

Page reviewed 31 July 2019