Apply for access to Crown land

A licence may be required if you are proposing to hold an event or conduct an activity over Crown land.
Last updated:

The type of licence or other approval that may be required depends on the location of the Crown land you need to access, as well as the type and length of the event or activity.

To get a licence to access Crown land you will need to complete and submit an application form.  

Forms can be completed electronically or scanned and emailed or printed and sent by mail (details are available on the form).

Applications need to be submitted at least three months before the date on which the event or activity is to take place.

As much information as possible should be provided with your application to ensure timely processing.

You should provide all documents (including approvals, permits and licences) that may help in the assessment of your application.