The development application will be determined by the Commission in accordance with section 116 of the Planning and Development Act 2005.
Comments close at 5pm on 7 September 2023
Development application details
The Byford Station development application proposes the construction of;
- New station building including platforms for the Australind service
- Pedestrian and cyclist facilities to station with new Principle Shared Path
- Dedicated passenger drop off area with landscaped forecourt and 400 parking bays
- Dedicated bus station with 7 bus stands.
The preferred method of providing your response is by online submission.
Alternatively, comments on the development application can be emailed to BRE@dplh.wa.gov.au or posted to:
Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage
Locked Bag 2506
Perth, WA 6001
Document viewing locations
The development application is available to download above and can also be viewed in person at:
- Western Australian Planning Commission, Level 2, 140 William Street, Perth
- Shire of Serpentine - Jarrahdale, 6 Paterson St, Mundijong
For queries regarding the proposed development application, telephone 6551 9271